Nuts and Bolts – Ready to Lead Symposiums are unique professional development experiences for middle level educational leaders, team leaders, and admin teams.
Our goal is to provide attendees with realistic and creative solutions to everyday middle level problems. These symposiums will help leaders by offering new ideas, exciting ways to build a better school-wide culture, and motivational techniques to help lead your team or school.
Topics will include:
- Understanding young adolescents
- Dealing with social and emotional needs of young adolescents
- Creative faculty meetings
- Effective team meetings
- Scheduling and dealing with high school credits
- Restorative justice
- School culture and climate
- And so much more