Due to an overwhelming
interest in Nuts & Bolts Symposiums,
online registration has been closed.
Please call (720) 328-6747 to see if any individual or
small group requests
can still be accommodated.
Thanks for your interest in Nuts & Bolts- Ready to
Lead, Teach and Learn.
Ready to Lead, Teach and Learn
Personal Video welcome and invitation to Nuts
and Bolts from Jack Berckemyer and Kim Campbell
Our conferences are designed to help educators
who deal with young adolescents (Grades 4-9). Each segment of
the school community will learn and grow while attending Nuts
and Bolts. We have created sessions for those who LEAD, those
who TEACH, and for those ready to LEARN!
Being Ready to Lead, Teach and Learn is critical
with all the dynamic changes that are happening in education.
No matter what the current trend might be, Nuts and Bolts will
help you remain a dynamic, motivated educator who is truly committed
to this age group. Our sessions provide attendees with meaningful,
long lasting learning that will keep you, your staff, and students
motivated throughout the school year.
Here is what you can expect from the conference,
keynotes, and sessions!
Ready to Lead Sessions
- Ideas that help school leaders change and reform their
- Practical ideas that help foster a safe school environment
- Techniques that increase a school leaders' skills
- Time to network with other school leaders
- Knowledge of cutting edge curriculum that can be implemented
within your school
- Time to laugh and share some of your great practices
Ready to Teach and Learn Sessions
- Practical ideas that motivate young adolescents
- Ideas that help build relationships between teachers
- Hands-on ideas that enhance intrinsic motivation
- Strategies that get students involved as active partners
in their learning
- Ideas to deal with at risk students
- Fun and engaging ideas that motivate teachers to become
- Time to share your ideas and practices that are making
a difference in your classroom
- Literacy and Technology
- Curriculum for creating effective teams
- Newest research and practices that are truly effective
for young adolescents
- Knowledge on Common Core and Classroom Management